The Thrive Programme
What is Thrive?
The Thrive Programme is a life-changing, research and evidence-based training programme that empowers you with the skills, insights and resources in order to take control of your life, overcome any symptoms or problems you have, and thrive!
Life Changing?! Absolutely! You only have to see the MANY testimonials!
It was created by Rob Kelly, a leading psychotherapist with over 25 years clinical experience, alongside a team of researchers based at Cambridge University.
How does it work?
Almost every issue or symptom that a person can suffer from is driven by psychological and/or emotional forces. Our programme will teach you how to manage your thoughts, emotions
Let’s get one thing clear…The Thrive Programme is NOT therapy. In fact, it is the polar opposite! Therapies and treatments simply wait for a person to become unwell or stressed and then show them how to respond to it. The Thrive Programme, however, trains you to become so psychologically effective that you won’t get anxious, stressed or depressed and when you encounter the challenges of life, you will have the skills and resources to take anything on, with complete confidence.
The journey to thriving is different for everyone, and we all have different starting points. You might have been suffering from a problem for years or have a new problem that you are finding it hard to deal with. The Thrive Programme helps you to see a clear path forward that will not only enable you to overcome the problem, phobia or anxiety that you are currently encountering, but – even better – to go on to thrive. Clients completing the programme usually report feeling significantly better in a matter of weeks, and the programme is carefully designed to be easy to understand and easy to follow, ensuring your success.
Who can it help?
The Thrive Programme is effective for people of all ages, and it has helped thousands of people to overcome a host of personal difficulties. Consultants are skilled in tailoring the programme so that it is effective for you, helping you to gain self-insight and to develop skills that are integral to the programme.
How long does it take?
The training takes on average 8-10 hours to complete, on a one-to-one basis or via
What will I learn?
Here are some of the things that you will learn along the way:
- What makes you ‘tick’: what personality type you are, what specific ‘thinking styles’ you adopt, what – if any – limiting beliefs you may have
- How much power you have to make changes in your life: how much ‘self-efficacy’ do you have, how much belief do you have in your own skills and resources, how internal is your locus of control
- How the way you think, feel and react to situations has a profound effect on how you experience life
- How superstitions, magical, and fate, luck and chance type beliefs affect your life
- How the three Primary Limiting Beliefs decide how you are going to lead your life
- How YOU create anxiety, stress, fears
andphobias – and how to get rid of them
- How your emotions and your thinking affect your immune system, and your ability to stay healthy
- How your desire for control means you avoid many situations in life and actually create more anxiety
- How your self-esteem can be changed in just two weeks, and the huge knock-on effect this will have
- A true understanding of just how our mind and bodies interact to produce symptoms, and how we can change them
- How different this programme is to any other, and why this one works while others fail
- How you can overcome just about any situation in life, and Thrive.
Want to find out how The Thrive Programme can help you?
Please get in touch to arrange your free 60 minute consultation.
This can be on the phone, via Skype or face to face at my clinic in Uttoxeter.
Simply click the button below and choose a date and time that suits you.