The Thrive Programme (in person or via Skype)
A course of Thrive is £795 (plus £30 for your Thrive Workbook – normally £40 on amazon) – less than the cost of a weeks holiday or a course of driving lessons!
This includes everything. There are no hidden charges or extra chargeable sessions in the future:
- Complimentary initial consultation.
- Thrive daily journal to keep you Thriving.
- Personalised 1-2-1 sessions every week for 6 – 8 sessions (60-90 mins per session). If further sessions are needed after this, there is no further charge.
- Support resources including videos to support you between sessions.
- A follow-up session a few weeks after completion.
- Additional hand-outs, diagrams, etc.
- Additional support in between sessions via email or phone if required.
- Follow-up support after completion to ensure you are still Thriving!
Instalment payment options are available if you would like to get started but would prefer to spread the cost.
Payment methods needs to be agreed before sessions commence and a deposit of £30 is required to book your first appointment.
Payment over 2 months – £30 deposit followed and two payments of £397.50
Payments over 3 months – £30 deposit followed by three payments of £265
One Off Session
Thrive as a Non-Smoker
The Thrive as a non-smoker programme is £295. Instalment options are not available for this course.
The Fly Happy Programme is £245. Instalment options are not available for this course.
Group and company sessions and talks are also available. Please contact me to find out more.
Want to find out how The Thrive Programme can help you?
Please get in touch to arrange your free 60 minute consultation.
Consultations can take place on the phone, via Skype or face to face at my clinic in Uttoxeter.
Simply click the button below and choose a date and time that suits you.
How to Pay
Payment can be made by cash, cheque and bank transfer.
Please give 24 hours notice if you are unable to attend your appointment for a session or consultation. Cancellations after this will be subject to a £30 cancellation charge.
Most clients I see are face to face, but let’s face it, life is busy! There’s work, children, home life to balance and I completely understand how difficult it can be to commit to this amount of time, especially if you live further away!
The benefit of the Thrive Programme is that it is easy to complete a course of Thrive online and many clients are now choosing this option for convenience or if they are a little further afield or not based in the UK. Learning how to Thrive online is just as successful as learning face to face, so no matter where you are in the world, if you have a good internet connection, a laptop/tablet/mobile phone you can learn how to Thrive and make the most of your life!
Download a free version of Skype and we can get started.
The benefits of Thrive online are that you won’t need to:
- miss work
- pay a babysitter
- spend time travelling to my clinic
- spend money travelling to my clinic
- find the nearest therapist to you